Please review the following terms and conditions relating to your use of this website and available service.
By using www.vidapurawellness.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) and/ or any program, service, webinar/class, or newsletter associated with it, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. VidaPura Wellness may from time to time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. You should occasionally review this page so you are aware of any such revisions. If you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your account and/or access to the Website.
If you have questions regarding any of the Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the practices of the Website, please refer to our contact page.
Health Information Disclaimer
The material that appears on the Website is provided for educational purposes only. The information, statements, products and services are not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a health problem/disease or as a substitute for individualized care from a physician or other appropriately qualified health care provider. Use of information and recommendations on the Website are at the discretion of the user and should be reviewed with your health care providers when necessary.
VidaPura Wellness makes every effort to present material, recommend products and services, and provide recommendations based on reliable sources and evidence-based practices but will not be held responsible for misuse of information or any adverse effects from the use of recommendations provided from the Website, our newsletter, or through a related program or service.
All programs and services with a registered dietitian and/or health coach through VidaPura Wellness should be utilized as a component of your health care program in conjunction with that of your health care providers including, but not limited to, a medical doctor, psychologist/therapist, nurse, and/or pharmacist.
Intellectual Property Rights ￼
The Website is proprietary to VidaPura Wellness. All the text, images, marks, logos and other content of the Website is proprietary to the Website or to third parties from whom permission has been obtained. Users may view, download, and print the Website content provided that:
• It is used for personal and non-commercial use
• Users do not copy, publish or redistribute any Website content
• Users do not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Website content by VidaPura Wellness. • Users do not change Website content
Payment for all programs, services, membership subscriptions, webinars, classes, and support groups is due prior to registration, booking, and use of restricted “member’s only” materials. All membership subscriptions are auto-renewing on a monthly basis and will generally be paid at the same time each month. Therefore, VidaPura Wellness is not responsible for charges received in a member’s bank account that results from insufficient funds due to subscription charges that were charged on the correct due date. Members are responsible for ensuring their credit card.
Service Redemption Policy
- A La Carte Services. Members who purchase a webinar or class must attend the specified program selected and may not exchange it. Members who purchase other services (i.e., initial wellness assessment, suggested meal plans, follow-up sessions) must use the service within 3 months of purchase date.
- Wellness Programs. Members who take part in any of these subscription programs must use all individual services (i.e., initial nutrition assessment, follow-up sessions) contained in that subscription within the subscription period prior to the next billing cycle. Any unused services will be forfeited.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A La Carte Services. Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled service will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 24 to 47 hours before the scheduled service will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the scheduled service and “no shows” will not receive a refund. Members may cancel by calling (619) 829-9224 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Wellness Programs. Refunds will not be offered within the same billing cycle and must be cancelled a minimum of five business days prior to the expected renewal date. Members may cancel their subscription by any of the following methods: 1) Submit cancellation through the original payment processing method (e.g., Venmo or PayPal account); or 2) Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of five business days prior to the expected renewal date with your cancellation request. VidaPura Wellness does not offer refunds for late subscription cancellations.
Late and Reschedule Policy
Because your time and mine is valuable, I promise to attend each appointment, program, or service that is available on my website at the appointed time and I expect the same considerations from you.
- Late Policy. Members who have scheduled individual services (i.e., initial nutrition assessment, follow-up session) will be contacted at the appointed time. Three attempts will be made to reach the member within five minutes before and after the appointed time and if no contact is made, that time is forfeited. Members may also call VidaPura Wellness up to 15 minutes after their appointed time has started to use any remaining time.
- Reschedule Policy. A member may contact VidaPura Wellness up to two hours prior to the scheduled service to reschedule and every attempt will be made to accommodate the member’s needs within reason. Members may reschedule their service up to three times within the parameters of the Service Redemption Policy, after which the service will be forfeited.